1. Assists weight loss
2. Cures Acidity & Constipation
3. Cures kidney stones
4. Cures cold
Sunflower seeds are a rich source of two nutrients: Folate and Vitamin E.One quarter of sunflower seeds contain 60% amount of vitamin E.Balanced level of vitamin E in your body reduces the risk of early death due to cardiovascular disease and performs antioxidant function in your body also. It also neutralizes free radicals which help to maintain brain health.The folate present in the seeds promotes cardiovascular health from birth to old age. Folate and essential fatty acids naturally occur in sunflower seeds that promote cardiovascular health.
Promotes Healthy Cholesterol Levels :Sunflower seeds also contain rich amount of phytosterols or cholesterol lowering compounds. These seeds contain rich amount of mono unsaturated and polyunsaturated fats, which are good fats that lower bad cholesterol. Besides, they are rich in fiber that contributes to lowering cholesterol in most of the people.
Good Source of Magnesium :Deficiency of magnesium can lead to many health problems that badly affect the cardiovascular, nervous, and immune systems. The muscles and skeletal system also require magnesium for proper functioning. Homeopathic practitioners have long used magnesium to promote respiratory function, heart health, and reduced PMS tension.Consuming 25% amount of magnesium regularly is recommended for daily value of magnesium. This provides protection to your brain, heart and muscles.
Supports Healthy Mood :An added bonus of the magnesium is that it promotes a healthy mood. It is good medicine for those who suffer from depression and is also a natural medicineas it does not have any side effects. Hence it plays an essential role in homeopathic therapies for mental health.
Contains Selenium :Sunflower seeds also contain a very important nutrient called ‘Selenium’. It plays a great role in antioxidant function and also reduces redness and swelling in the body.Is also imperative to regulating thyroid hormone metabolism. Selenium has also been noted for its ability to encourage DNA repair in damaged cells.
- Blood Circulation.Ginger Powder contains magnesium, chromium and zinc that help in maintaining proper blood flow in your body and prevent fever, chills and excessive sweat also.
- Improves absorption. Ginger powder helps to improve the absorption and stimulation of essential nutrients in the body. It does so by stimulating gastric and pancreatic enzyme secretion.
- Prevents Cold and Flu.Ginger Powder has been a popular remedy for cold & flu since ancient times since it doesn’t have any side effects.
- Fights Stomach Discomfort.Ginger Powder is ideal in solving digestion problems by improving food absorption and preventing possible stomach ache. Ginger appears to reduce inflammation in a similar way as any medicine does.
- Cancer Prevention.According to many studies, ginger powder prevents colon cancer by reducing the colorectal cancer cells and ovarian cancer cells.
- Reduce Pain and Inflammation.Ginger powder contains anti-inflammatory fighting substances that reduce inflammation. It is also a powerful natural painkiller.
- Fights Common Respiratory Problems.Ginger Powder also fights against many respiratory diseases such as cough, expansion of lungs, cold etc. & aids a quick recovery from difficulty in breathing.
- Ovarian Cancer Treatment.Ginger powder induces cell death in ovarian cancer cells.
- Strengthens Immunity.Ginger Powder helps improve the immune system. Consuming a little bit ginger per day strengthens your immune system. It also decreases bacterial infections in the stomach and helps battle a bad cough and throat irritation.
Talisadi is an ayurvedic choorn made from herbs and used in the treatment of bronchial asthma, distention in the stomach, vomiting and anemia. It is a mixture of kali mirch (black pepper), saunth (dry ginger), Talisa (Abies webbiana) pipali (long pepper) elaichi (cardamom) dal chini (cinnamon), mishri (crystallized sugar) and Vamshalochana (white translucent substance obtained from a certain species of bamboos)
As the name suggests Triphala is made from three herbal fruits found in India. It is the most popular and commonly used Ayurvedic medicines. The three fruits Harikati, Amalaki and Bibhitaki together help in maintaining the overall health. Harikati removes harmful toxins from the body, Amalaki maintains the immune system and Bibhitaki helps in maintaining the respiratory system